Aims & Objectives
- To abide the Australia law and to assist local Tibetans in assimilating to the Australian culture and way of living.
- Taking overall responsibility, common interest, respect each other and equality, the democracy values are the multicultural policies which we must practice.
- To preserve the rich heritage Tibetan culture, language, religion, moral ethics and to pass those values to the younger Tibetan generations who are growing in Australia.
- To support and respect His Holiness the Dalia Lama and the Central Tibetan Administration.
- To create and promote harmony and to assist each other among Tibetans.
- To provide support for Tibetans living in Victoria, particularly new arrivals.